Information We Collect About and From You
To take advantage of some of the services offered via www.cheaploans.co.uk, you might be required to provide us with certain information about yourself. This may include doing things such as registering your contact details or completing certain forms on our website. You may also be asked to provide us with information about yourself if you wish to contact us for any reason.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type using a cookie file which is stored in the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website, and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you. Cookies enable us to:
- personalise your experience on our website, speed up your searches and help us select services or materials for inclusion on the website which may be of interest to you
- monitor general traffic patterns and usage of our website to help us to improve its design and layout
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
How We Store Your Personal Data
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored outside of the European Economic Area. As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have provided via this website, to prevent unauthorised access. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details remain secure.
How Your Information is Used
We or third parties acting on our behalf may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and/or
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; and/or
- notify you of our news, changes to the website, special events or other services we think may interest you; and/or
- to administer or develop our website
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or to protect ourselves or our users (including exchanging information with other companies for the purposes of fraud protection), or
- in the event that we sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of our business
We also may need to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- who provide financial products and services relevant to the products or services you have selected on our website and/or
- that we think might be of interest to you so that they can also provide you with information about the goods or services that they provide
If for any reason you wish to be exempt your personal data from being used by us, make a request on our "Contact Us